- Renaming of ARIS Cell to AKMIT Cell read more
- Notification on extension of last date of submission of admission form of NEC sponsored candidates read more
- Corrigendum on contribution towards Assam Chief Minister Relief fund. read more
- Online Applications for ICAR Entrance Examinations-2022 read more
- Notification on submission of monthly Salary Bills on or before 25th of every month read more
- Notification on Certificates in Digilocker Platform read more
- Notification for Depositing Digital Certificate Fee to UG/PG Students read more
- Information to be provided by the User Scientist for use of Phytotron facility read more
- Holiday on 2nd and 4th Saturdays read more
- Notification of NAD portal for recent passed out students read more
The embryo of the agricultural research in the state of Assam was formed as early as 1897 with the establishment of the Upper Shillong Experimental Farm (now in Meghalaya) just after about a decade of creation of the agricultural department in 1882. .....
There are three Colleges under this Faculty, viz., College of Agriculture situated at Jorhat, Biswanath College of Agriculture (BNCA) at Biswanath Chariali, about 250 km from Jorhat, Sarat Chandra Singha College of Agriculture (SCSCA) at Chapar, abou.....
The Directorate of Students’ Welfare provides facilities for games and sports, study circle, music, drama etc. to enrich the cultural, literary, physical as well as social life of the students. The University has its own playground, well equipped i.....
University has "Board of Management" as the ultimate administrative authority. On behalf of that management body, the Vice-Chancellor looks after every activities of the University as the supreme authority. The Directorates supervices various activit.....