Foreign candidate seeking admission shall forward their application through their respective Embassy/Mission at New Delhi or through the respective Indian Missions abroad to the Govt. of India/ICAR and their candidature shall be considered only if they are sponsored/cleared by the Government of India/Indian Council of Agricultural Research/Indian Council for Cultural Relations. Necessary fees shall be charged at the rates prescribed by the ICAR for the foreign candidates. Eligibility for admission of foreign students is as per qualifications prescribed by the University. A good knowledge of English is essential. A certificate of the candidates' proficiency in English issued by the respective Indian Mission abroad or recognized agencies should accompany their applications for admission. Foreign students should arrive one week before the start of the academic session to acquaint themselves with the activities of the College and to attend the orientation programme. They should contact the Dean/DPGS/ISA Cell of the respective Colleges upon arrival for obtaining guidance in different matters.
Applicants under NRI/NRI Sponsored Quota shall submit application online within the prescribed date and must be sponsored by Non Resident Indians who have been residing abroad for a minimum period of 10 (ten) years.
Eligibility: For admission into UG degree programme candidates must have passed 12th standard from an Indian Board or an equivalent Board outside the country securing 50 per cent marks in each of the subjects of Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English.
Applicants shall have to produce the following documents at the time of counseling.
1. Birth Certificate/Proof of Date of birth
2. Higher Secondary (10+2) or Equivalent Examination Mark Sheet
3. Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate issued by the Head of the Institute/University last attended (whichever is applicable)
4. Conduct Certificate issued by the Head of Institution last attended
5. Medical fitness Certificate
6. Nativity Certificate of the candidate
7. NRI-status Certificate of the financial sponsor issued by the Embassy of the respective country under their seal
8. Valid NRI Bank Account passbook/ Account Statement of the financial sponsor
9. Valid Visa and Passport of the financial sponsor
10. Undertaking by the sponsor in the form of Affidavit