1. Open the web page https://nad.ndml.in/NAD/newStudentRegistrationScreen.html
to get the registration screen. ENTER YOUR AADHAAR NUMBER and CHECK THE BOX next to Aadhaar number. Type the capcha by TYPING TEXT SHOWN IN THE IMAGE. Put the OPT in the appropriate palce and type the capcha. Follow the point number 4 onwards as shown below.
2. For those without having Aadhaar number
, scroll down to get the link "I do not have an Aadhaar"
. Click it to get in to new screen.
3. In the new screen click on "Register me without Aadhaar"
4. In this screen, fill up your personal details; upload your photo and signature. Under "Select academic institution"
, identify your University and State from the pull down menu. Write your program from the list as shown below:
|1. B.V.Sc.& A.H.
|3. B.Sc. Agri.
||4. B.Sc. H.Sc.
|5. MBA AgriBusiness
|7. M.Sc. Agri.
||8. M.Sc. H.Sc.
||10. PhD. Agri.
|11. PhD. Fishery
||12. PhD. H.Sc.
|13. PhD. Vety.
||14. M.Sc. Food Technology
|15. B.Sc. Seri
||16. B.Sc. Hort
5. In "Unique Ref Number"
write your roll number of the degree program for which you are registering in full (e.g. 2001-AJ-01, not as 2001-AJ-1
6. After creating your log in ID with password, submit to be verified with the OTP in your mobile.
7. In next screen confirm your details and take a print of your acknowledgement of NDML NAD registration.
8. Submit acknowledgement number to selected college/DPGS/academic institution for verification.
9. Once college or DPGS verifies your account is active.
Helpline number for the student with difficulty in registration: 9435350529