Important information for admission into various Undergraduate and Post-graduate Degree Programmes of AAU for the year 2020-21
The following is the schedule of admission for the academic year 2020‐21
1. Advertisement in News paper/Uploading of admission notification in AAU‐website : August 01, 2020 (Saturday)
2. Last date of receiving applications for admission into all courses : September 6, 2020 (Sunday)
Instruction for the Candidates
1. The candidates are to submit the application online within the given timeframe. Request for change of data and other information, once finalized and submitted, shall not be entertained in any case.
2. The candidates shall have to submit the scanned copies of payment slips and other testimonials, as applicable, in support of their application, failure of which will result in cancellation of their candidature. The candidates must produce the testimonials in original at the time of reporting, when called for.
3. Candidates, if selected, shall have to take admission immediately after the counseling on payment of necessary fees as given in the Information Bulletin. A candidate failing to take admission on the day shall forfeit the seat. The selected candidates are advised to keep in touch with the Admission section of the Official website of Assam Agricultural University, i.e. www.aau.ac.in, for all kinds of updates.
4. The eligible candidates will be called for online counseling and admission in groups/quota wise in the following sequence: Under‐graduate Degree programme, followed by Master’s Degree Programme and Ph.D. Degree programme
5. The candidates are to attend the online counselling as per the dates to be notified in AAU‐portal. They will also get SMS alert in their registered mobile number to that effect, and shall make themselves available/connected accordingly. Appearing in the counseling does not guarantee right to admission in any programme. Selection Committee reserves the right to accept or reject a candidate under the rules in force.